- Develop a best quality WordPress Themes
- Work with the design team, and other developers
- Share knowledge and ideas among other developers about the projects and tools
- Prepare project requirement analysis, and project documentation, including development report
- Provide support and maintenance for WordPress Themes
- Analyze and research on the requirement, communicate challenges, and estimate for a new system in the proposal
- Serving quality-coded software codes that meet requirements, debugging, fixing in projects
- Offer advise and expert guidance as better solutions for development
- Participate in discussions with team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions
- Follow our coding standards to achieve results
- Ability to work under pressure with tight project deadlines
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in IT or related field
- But if you sound good at your field, we are open to deserving candidates.
- Should have a minimum of one year experience working with WordPress Theme Development
- Knowledge of Angular or react
- WordPress Development
- WordPress Theme Development
- WordPress Plugin Development
- Knowledge of WordPress.org theme review guidelines will be Plus
- Knowledge of CI, Laravel will be Plus
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git & BitBucket
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
- Ability to work independently or in a collaborative environment with a proactive attitude.
- Should be eager to learn and have the strong problem-solving skill
Apply Upto : May 16, 2021
PLEASE SUBMIT WITH RESUME
Examples of your best work with highlights of using WordPress.
Come & join our team!